imagination is our
Sorry! The Blog is Temporarily Undergoing Surgery!
Please review the Tutorials and Latest News...The Blog will back online soon!
Easy-to-follow .PDF tutorials.
(Some users may need to right-click to access them).
- FLASH: Using The Brush Tool A .PDF of a lesson developed to teach students the basics of using Flash's brush tools.
- FLASH: Cel Animation Technique Learn how to create an animation that simulates an "invisible pen" writing something on the screen.
- FLASH: Masking and animation The basics of using masks in Flash to create a glimmering animation.
- FLASH: Shape Tweening This basic lesson explores the powerful ability of Flash to morph between shapes.
- Website Banner Ad Basics Learn the basics of creating web banners and the psychology behind how to create effective advertising for the web.
- Website Basic Design Principles These days, just about anyone can publish a website. This presentation teaches you the basics of good, solid web design.
Just a few of the numerous tutorials I created for my students.
You must have Flash installed to view these.
Ok. This year, I'm DEFINITELY going to look more seriously at hang-gliding. How dangerous can it be?
Whoo! The Soft Launch was a HOME RUN! Couldn't have gone any smoother. Wonderful turnout and a classy presentation all around. Congratulations, Simply Smart Kids!
Still working on finishing up the Simply Smart START! video series. There's a "soft launch" scheduled soon and I need to be ready for it. Putting together a killer-diller presentation DVD.
Finishing up work on both video and my writing projects. Not much to report, other than I'm up to my armpits in alligators.
Completed work on 3 of 5 videos (Final Cut Pro editing) for Simply Smart. These things are monsters. Good thing I can keep everything "in-house." There are several graphics changes that would simply derail someone who only knows editing.
Hard at work designing, writing and teaching. I really should get out more, I know. But I just love what I do. It's truly amazing how fortunate I am to lose track of time doing something that totally engulfs you, until you suddenly look at the clock and go, "Holy Moly! It's 4 AM???" :-)